iOcean ROM for Tecno H6

Credits:
Me
Riandeveloper
SparrowPaul

               This Rom is almost like MIUI Rom with awesome camera, good themes, xopesed and other tweaks working, very light with less bloat wares, and stable and sweet.

Instructions on installation:

NB: MAKE BACKUP FIRST *** with no errors in the backup***

1. Put the Rom in the root of yo sd (not phone internal memory)
2. Boot into cwm or twrm and wipe cache, factory data, delvic cache,and  format cache, system,and data
3. Install the ROM....

Download Rom   here or here
Download beats by Dolby   here or here 



MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR BLOG, WEBSITE FROM HERE



Some screen shots













NB: Flashing a new Rom could damage your device or sd so proceed at your own risk

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

2 comments

July 27, 2015 at 1:07 AM

Good day Mr.Abbey the posts on your blog have been very helpful to me. I need your help. I recently flashed a rom called pussyfab rom on my tecno h6 but then i observed that i could no longer access my internal sdcard on my phone or pc. Do you have any idea on how i can fix this bug.Thanks

Reply
avatar
.